Friday, October 26, 2007

018

HONEST TEXT MESSAGES, AS PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED:
- i wish i could be with you in egypt
- you sometimes drive me completely insane but sometimes i like that
- you scare the crap out of me because i think you actually know what you are doing
- i kind of like your band, but you are too weird to associate with
- remember how i was in love with you for too long? remember how you were probably in love with me too? what is wrong with us?
- i wish you could be happier
- you are in the best relationship of anyone i know and i wish you weren't so goddamn busy all the time
- go to hell or seattle, i don't really care anymore
- i always joke that i am in love with you. i'm not.
- apparently you owe me a favor, but i think you've made it up to me multiple times
- we have a totally healthy relationship, which is really great and lame. i wish you were in minneapolis all the time.
- you look disgusting, start taking care of yourself
- i love that you are a chubby chaser and everyone knows it
- stop doing drugs and go back to school
- come back to minneapolis and bring that boyfriend of yours with, move in with me
- i should tell you that i love you more because you deserve it
- you are too hot for life, i can't handle it at all
- i'm glad we are hanging out a lot right now and that our friendship has been getting really weird. i'm into that.
- break up with that creepy christian guy, he's only going to fuck you up
- you look like a manniquen, that's weird and cool
- i wish you could pull yourself together
- you are the most insane person i know, which is a hard thing to be
- i have a baby sized crush on you, which i am totally fine with
- you make some of the worst decisions of anyone i know but somehow everything always works out for you
- i am glad you are getting the help you need
- i can't believe you are living in roseville, i can't believe you are happy right now
- you are my favorite restraunt right now, which is why i have you saved in my phone
- i miss you
- it is lame that you moved back to texas and didn't come visit me before you left
- for awhile i wanted to watch you sleep and now i'm really happy that never happened
- you should work on not being so busy all the time but you are going to be amazing. you are amazing.
- you have cute cats and you pay me really well to house sit for you
- how did we become such good friends? sometimes i feel like i am obsessed with you.
- you are the most photogenic person i know
- i wish i saw you every day
- it's too bad everything fell apart when it did, but i think things are working out well now
- we should've kissed
- thanks for mowing our lawn & i wish you did it more so i had an excuse to see you
- you might be really crazy
- you are really cute
- i feel like your life must really suck
- you are one of the most passive aggressive people i know
- thanks for everything
- whoa, you are too great
- stop being crazy & start living
- you are my best friend and that is funny and embarrassing to say
- i wish i had known you were an alcoholic before i drunk dialed you
- i'm sorry that i scare the crap out of you
- pull it together
- i wish i knew all about you
- you are a bad photographer in a really bizarre way
- i hope you had fun on your spiritual journey, asshole
- move back to minneapolis, stop trying to find love, and work on making yourself happy
- you put yourself in terrible situations that you don't need to be involved in
- i feel disgusting that i ever had a crush on you, i can't stand you at all
- you are a huge jerk, but i get where you are coming from
- i think you might be the nicest person of all time
- i wish you wouldn't get that surgery, but i think you are making the best decision
- i'm not totally sure where you are coming from all the time, but i guess i like you more than i let on
- i cannot believe a band like yours exists
- your life must be totally insane, which is terrible and you don't deserve it
- you make the best decisions of anyone i know and you are so terribly pulled together it makes me feel crazy
- you have the greatest, weirdest body of all time and i am overly obsessed with it
- i'm sorry that our shit got fucked up and hopefully your mental health is good and i still love you a little too much
- get fat again
- you are too funny and i flirt with you too much
- you are an asshole. stop fucking with my friend.

4 comments:

jenny. said...

i'm SO into this.

A. Von Falcon said...

-you're really kinda a prick, but fucking talented as hell
-i want to be a closer friend to you
-get your shit together
-stop fucking talking like you know everything
-i wanna go to mexico with you and drink lots of alcohol and lay on the beach
-i think you might be gay.
-when can i see you again?
-you make me feel like a natural woman
-you are such a waste of a pretty face
-you know exactly what you're doing.
-you make me laugh so much, but your awkwardness makes me uncomfortable
-stop feeling sorry for yourself
-i should have fucked you when i had the chance
-only you are responsible for your problems
-silly silly, you know exactly what to do to get what you want.
-hope your spiritual journey to find meaning in your life is working, you're fucked up and i love you but you dont care
-you are so supportive in a way that i dont even think i could define
-you're the best friend i've ever had. loyal
-you're fun. can we make out sometime?
-Your smart and i like that. even if you're shady
-what the fuck is up with your tattoo?
-straightforward sassy sally
-i wish my hair looked like yours
-your so young and have no idea
-when will we have sunny margarita monday again?
-you're the best in bed i've had. which isn't necessarily saying much, but you're for sure talented in many ways in life
-make yourself more interesting, and we'll talk
-I think you should know that I think you're awesome, but that doesn't mean i want to fuck you
-you're such a quiet storm
-passive aggressivity sucks. the world is not about you.
-do you think you'll ever be able to take care of yourself?
-You're my favorite island girl in the world. I wish we communicated better.
-you look cracked out more than 60% of the time.
-you have consistently disappointed me.
-I think you are one of the most amazing people I've met. ever. you make me happy when clouds are grey.
-You really make me happy when clouds are grey, and i wish we were better friends
-just apply yourself
-I wish you were more supportive of me, but I love you very much
-If only you were in your prime happiness
-get some confidence man.
-I wish I could see you more but know you're doing great and always will be
-i never call you, for very good reason
-I dont know you anymore
-have some fun in your life, do something exciting for once
-you're really funny. what makes what you do so exciting for you though?
-girl, you rock, but i dont think you really like me that much.
-mr. self righteous
-you totally fucked me over this last summer
-your so quiet i dont know what to think
-Your awesome. In so many ways. I think you're such a catch
-do something for someone else for once.
-you're so nice and unassuming
-you understand what love is. and its importance
-i wanna party with you.
-you scare me quite a bit. but its fascinating
-such a queen, it works so well for you though
-get up off your feet and dont be afraid of change
-i dont understand what your real goals are for what you do. so sneaky
-i think we make a great team
-I can't believe I gave you 9 months of my life.
-Everytime I saw you it depressed me
-your a such a demented earth goddess
-perfection is pretty, but only with substance.
-i don't date hairdressers
-If you could not hit on me, that'd be great. Or if only you weren't repelling physically. you're pretty smooth
-We are so very much the same person. you're just doing it better than me.
-Your non-verbal communication is extremely confusing.
-your a strange and beautiful creature
-you're robbing me for what i get from you in return
-Your standards are too high
-You're so beautiful. inside and out
-We cuddled. it was nice. but i don't love you.
-you're nice and innocent, and that why you're in the position you are.
-I think you understand better than anyone i know what you're doing with your life.

A. Von Falcon said...

wow. fun. thank you for promoting me to take a break from work, and really meditate on my relationships.

A. Von Falcon said...

wow. fun. thank you for promoting me to take a break from work, and really meditate on my relationships.