tonight monica, amalia, jenny, lauren, and myself went to the GLOW IN THE DARK TOUR. it was the greatest night i have ever had in the target center, which may or may not be saying a lot.
- double drummers!
- onstage dance party with kanye dressed as a storm trooper and rihanna as a jabberwocki
- white stripes cover!
- ladies on stage and pharrell taking off his clothes, kind of
- sweet ass fucking clothes
- covered m.i.a. AND lauren hill
- stopped the entire show & got some kid kicked out for throwing shit on stage, within the first ten minutes
- said "i just need some pussy!" and then had some fiiiiine gold ladies who's virtual butts-n-tits he touched on a screen during "golddigger"
- "all falls down", hands down
- had a really ultra dramatic pause before "hey mama"
- sweet smoke, pyrotechnics, and really badass projections and video screens
- kanye declared that he was malcolm x, as well as martin luther king - both things i yelled "FUCK YEAH" to
in general, it was amazing. some dude got escorted out and got everyone to cheer for him. i almost fell over the railing in front of our seats a few times. lupe fiasco was also amazing, but i missed half his set, including "kick, push", which is clearly the best song ever, so that was DISAPPOINTING. ummmmmmmm i bought a $5 non-glossy, non-impressive 8x10 of kanye, which is sweet and is now hanging next to my mirror in my bedroom. he looks fiiiiine. it is also apparently his myspace picture, which makes it even funnier.
OKAY THANK YOU KANYE YOU ARE MALCOLM X AND THAT IS COOL AS HELL